Using this site means you accept its terms.
1. Password and user name
In order to use our services a user name and password (access data) must be entered into the system. Your access data is exclusively for your own personal use.
This access data must not be shared with unauthorized third parties. Care must be taken to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not acquire your access data.
Where unauthorized third parties may have potentially or in fact acquired knowledge of access data, the relevant password must be changed without delay to prevent any misuse of the access data. In addition, we must be informed about this incident immediately. If necessary, we will delete the relevant account and make a new account available to you.
2. Trademark rights of the contents
All the contents available on our website www.shore-training.de are protected by copyright. In addition, other trademark rights could also apply.
You are authorized to use these contents for your own use as set out in the terms of the contract.
It is forbidden to use the contents of the website in any manner which is contrary to the terms of the contract or for non-contractual purposes.
The contents, or any parts of the contents may not be made available or accessible to unauthorized third parties, in particular to the general public. In addition, the contents may not be reproduced, permanently saved or copied.
3. Commercial use of the contents
The contents may not be used for personal or external commercial purposes.
4. Your own material
You agree that any material made available to us by yourself can be accessed and used by other users of the platform and put to other use by the administrator of the platform.
You must guarantee that the material you make available to us is not unlawful according to current law and does not infringe upon third party rights and can be published and used without breaching copyright rules.
When making your own material available to us you exempt us from any liability regarding its content.
Any costs/damages incurred by us relating to the violation of rights of a third party resulting from material made available by you must be reimbursed by you in full.
Any legal costs incurred by us relating to the violation of rights of a third party resulting from material made available by you must also be fully reimbursed by you.
5. Communication via the platform
You can communicate with other users via our platform.
When communicating via the platform you must ensure that you respect and preserve the rights of other users.
You must refrain from making statements or offering opinions which could violate the rights of a third party or which are unlawful.
Statements or opinions which violate rights or laws must be reported to us.
We reserve the right to delete comments, statements or other utterances which are reported to us and deemed as a violation of rights. We also reserve the right to cancel the relevant account.
6. Viruses, electronic bugs
We endeavor to maintain our website free of viruses and other electronic bugs.
We point out, however, that we cannot provide complete protection against such phenomena.
Consequently, you are also obliged to take relevant measures to protect your hard- und software, which is connected to our website, from damage. (e.g. Anti-Virus Programs, Firewalls etc.).
7. Exclusion of liability
We are excluded from any liability with the following exceptions.
The exclusion from liability does not apply for damages related to life, body or general health resulting from an intentional or careless neglect of duty on our part or on the part of a legal representative nominated by us.
The exclusion from liability also does not apply for other damages resulting from an intentional or gross careless neglect of duty on our part, or from an intentional or careless neglect of duty on the part of a legal representative nominated by us.
In cases where relatively small breaches in obligations resulting from carelessness occur, which are however regarded as a matter of course by you and form the basis for the orderly fulfilment of the terms of the contract (cardinal obligation), we are liable for typical damages associated with the service being provided under the terms of the contract (expected damages typical for the type of contract).
Liability according to the Product Liability Act remains unaffected by the exclusion of liability clauses according to § 7a to § 7d of this document.
Liability for loss of data is limited to normal recovery costs. In this regard, we assume that users will carry out normal data backup procedures of their data on a daily basis.
8. Data protection, external links
Our data protection terms apply. You have access to these terms under: www.shore-training.de (see link below).
No liability is excepted for external links. We have no influence with regard to the contents of external links and do not maintain any relations or communicate in any way with the providers of external links.
1. Every user requires an individual password and username. Sharing of the username and password is strictly forbidden. Users are responsible for keeping their username and password safe from unintentional use by others.
2. The material within the registered users section of the Shore-Training platform is under copyright and reproduction of it is restricted to private use within the user's registered course(s). Long-term storage in electronic form, redistribution or commercial use is expressly prohibited.
3. Shore English Service e.Kfr. or its team members shall in no event be liable for any claims of damage, loss or other expenses of any kind resulting from the site, its technical functioning, the contents, the forums or the linked websites. Every effort has been made to provide stable service, but there is no warranty. In the event that the service is fully or partially interrupted, everything within reason will immediately be undertaken to identify and repair the service.
4. Shore English Service e.Kfr. will strictly safeguard your personal user data. No member of the Shore English Service e.Kfr. team will sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties nor use your personal information for unauthorized private or commercial purposes.